Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bath and Body Works & Victoria's Secret Body Care Collection!!

This is my BBW & VS collection! I looooooooveee both of these stores, and they recently had their SAS (Semi Annual Sales) So I went crazy and stocked up.  At regular price, these body products can cost you a pretty penny, but during the SAS, most cost only $2.50 a piece! That is such a good deal!!!!  SO anyway, here is an overview of my collection.

 
Ok so I know compared to some people this isn't a whole lot, but for me it is.  I am currently using some products too that I purchased at the same time.  I'm using a Wild Peach Poppies Shower gel, (BBW), a Coconut Cove foaming hand soap (BBW), an Aruba Coconut Body Lotion which is on it's very last use (BBW), and a Fresh Sorbets Whipped Body Souffle (VS) not sure of the scent, but it's purple and feels like whipped cream! Totes cool! Also I'm in the middle of a Midnight Dare Body Spray (VS) I LOVE THIS STUFF
 

 
Okay so here is all my VS stuff.  I'm obsessed with this one scent, Midnight Dare.  It smells like vanilla, raspberry and sandalwood.  I always get compliments when I wear the body spray (Dang guuuuurl you smell fresh!) Not exactly like that but.... anyway I heard they were discontinuing the scent, so I stocked up.  I should've bought more, but I figured I might get sick of the same old smell after a while and then I'd end up with a bunch of product that I didn't like the smell of, and that wouldn't be good.  So in the picture above is two Midnight Dare body lotions, two Midnight Dare shower gels, and one Midnight Dare body spray (The other I am currently using).  I love all these products, and would recommend them to anyone, if you can find them.  You might be able to order online, but it's expensive. 
 
 
So here is my BBW collection.  I have 3 lotions, 4 shower gels, and 3 hand soaps.  I'm going to start with Body Lotions.  Secret Wonderland smells really musky and dark, but I love those kind of nighttime scents.  The Wild Berry Tulips... It's like a yummy fruity smell, but it also has just a hint of floral in it.  And Aruba Coconut, obviously, smells like coconuts.  Yum!
 Moving on to shower gels, I have a Capri Seaside Citrus, which smells like citrus fruits (orange, lemon, lime ect.).  I own two wild berry tulips because I just cant get enough of this stuff! I really love that smell, and it smells just like the lotion.  (I'm using the word "smell" a lot, just bear with me here,) and lastly there's an Exotic Coconut which obviously smells again like coconut.
 I also have some hand soaps.  First is Paris Amour which is my fave! My whole bathroom is done with a Paris theme, so having this sit out on my sink looks adorable.  I don't know how to describe the scent, maybe it's like vanilla? This is a deep cleansing soap I think is what they're called.  I prefer the foaming one, but whatever.  Next I have an Italian Lavender hand soap which smells like lavender (Le Duh).  Lastly there's a vanilla berry sorbet, which smells like raspberry icecream. 
 
So this is actually going to be a gift (it's in a little bathtub, HOW CUTE?!) but since it's in my collection, I figured I would blog about it briefly.  This is from a collection (Italian?) and contains 3 shower gels and a fluffy pouf thingy.  Venice Dolce Berry is a dark berry musky smell, Capri seaside Citrus is described above, and Rome Honeysuckle Amour is a warm honeysuckle smell.  I would love getting this as a gift, wouldn't you?
 
 
So this pretty much wraps up my post.  I love both these stores, but only buy their body care when the SAS time of year rolls around because the prices can be so high at these stores.  I hope you guys found this even a slight bit interesting.  Please tell your friends about my blog. If you can share it on FB, Twitter and other social media that would be awesome.  Alright! until next blog!
 
-G


No comments:

Post a Comment